Saturday, April 19, 2014

That String Thing #36

I really like this String Thing. 
It starts out with String #042 by Bunny Wright:

and any or all of the following patterns:  
Bucky and Bunzo - official Zentangle® patterns
Bubbles by CZT Suzanne McNeill
Buttercup by CZT Sandy Bartholomew

I immediately knew that I wanted to start with Bunzo in the 2 larger parts of the center section, and have Bubbles spring from Bunzo. Once I finished that part, it felt like it was done:

But I felt like I should try to use more of the string, and/or more of the patterns. So I played around  and realized that it didn't need the other patterns. But I did try one using the rest of the string. I kind of like it, too. 

So as usual, I have to use them both. Which do you prefer?

Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday, when Adele Bruno posts them. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday, when she offers the new ones.
 
Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.