Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July String Thing #47

Since this week is the 4th of July, Adele Bruno has created a patriotic looking string for us to use:
along with the following patterns:
Joy  by Jaoyce Block, CZT
Unyun  by Carole Ohl, CZT
Lightning Bolt by Suzanne McNeill, CZT
Yincut  an official Zentangle® pattern

I've always liked Unyun and Yincut, and use them fairly often, and Joy is a simple little add-on for occasions like this. But I don't think I've ever actually used Lightning Bolt in a challenge tile. I've probably tried it out in one of my sketchbooks, but that's the extent of my use of it. But it did seem to be appropriate for this challenge, so for a change I've used all 4 patterns. And here we are:
 Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday, when Adele Bruno posts them. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday, when she offers the new ones.

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.