Saturday, July 5, 2014

Superimposing Strings; Addendum

I couldn't resist. I had so much fun with the first one, I had to do another. With the first, I only used my first initial: 2 different versions of A. So I had to do one with both initials:



And this is the result:

 Still very similar to the first one:

But I had to try anyway.


Be sure to visit the Diva's site to see the other wonderful entries; it's amazing how different all the responses are. Maybe you'll be inspired to try out one of the Challenges yourself.


Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.


6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting again, Annemarie. I do appreciate the feedback. Especially when it's so positive. :D

      Delete
  2. Fun to keep playing with a good idea. Nicely done again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you, too, Jean, for coming by and commenting on such a regular basis. It helps to have a familiar name/face whose work I admire show up on my site.

      Delete
  3. The initials are a great idea. I like both, especially the four flowing lines in the second (sorry I'm too new to know all the tangle names).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kia.. I'm glad you like my tiles. Even when you're not so new, it's hard to remember all the tangle names.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.