Friday, September 19, 2014

Square One: Fescu; Diva's Challenge: Phicops/Diva Dance Duotangle; It's a String Thing #58

The Square One tangle for the week just ending is Fescu.
Here it is with Ansu:
Watch out for Dex, coming next at 
Square One, Purely Zentangle.

Check out all the Square One entries here
```````````````````````````````````````````````````

 Diva's Challenge #185 is a Duotangle: 
Phicops and Diva  Dance
Diva Dance is one of my favorite tangles, any or all versions of it. And, while not necessarily a favorite, I do like using Phicops. The 2 seemed to work well together.

Be sure to check out all the other entries here,  
and maybe try one of the challenges.
``````````````````````````````````````````````

It's a String Thing #58
Using String #58
and any or all of the following tangles:
Gingham by Margaret Bremner, CZT
Girdy by Karl Stewart
Gothic by Mariet Lustenhouwer
Girlande by Simone Bischoff

I actually used all 4 tangles for a change, which surprised me; as most of them were not ones I normally use. But I think I did manage to get them to work together, more or less.

String Thing entries can be viewed at Tickled to Tangle on Mondays, and if you've a mind to try one, the new challenges are posted on Tuesdays.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.

12 comments :

  1. Your tiles are very nice. I like the way the tangles in you String Thing tile move around the tile together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, J L. I didn't realize how much movement there was in this tile until it was done and posted. It just went its own way.

      Delete
  2. Lots of nice work on all of your challenge pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Phicops and DivaDance! The String Thing piece is my favorite however. I don't do that one this week; we are away for a few days and I can comment with my iPad, but not sent my entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annemarie. I'm going to have the same problem next month when I'm away for over 2 weeks. I could probably take my laptop, but that would add too much weight and take up too much space.

      Delete
  4. nice work - all three. I especially admire your string thing tile - it's not an easy one to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kia. I agree, the string thing challenge was not an easy one, I'm very pleased that I was able to do one that turned out as well as it did.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful Tile, Audrie. I like the way you folded the Diva Dance. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is very elegant, the others have beautiful linework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carmela. I really appreciate your comments.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.