Sunday, January 18, 2015

String Thing #75

Well, this week the String Thing challenge is #75;  
where does the time go?
For this challenge the string to use was Maria's #075, naturally
What a fun string!
 
 and any or all of the following tangles by Maria:
Bales
Echoism
Ennies
Poke Leaf  and/or Poke Root


I used Echoism, and tangleations of Ennies and Poke Leaf.
 This was a fun challenge to do, although I have to admit that I wasn't so sure about it before I started. But once I got going, 
it did fall in place nicely.

Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle on Monday afternoon, when Adele Bruno posts them. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday afternoon, when she offers the new ones.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful and great idea to maken pokeleaf so big. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.