Saturday, April 25, 2015

Joey's Challenge #57, Square One; Jetties


Joey's Challenge this week (#57) 
was to use this nature photo as a string
which I loosely converted to this:
and then turned into this ZIA:
As you can see, I was rather literal about turning the original image into a string; and then turning that string into a ZIA (wrong size for a tile). A little busy, but I kind of like it.
Take a look at joey’s site to see the other entries, 
and maybe try one yourself.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
In Square One, the tangle for last week was Jetties, which I've not often used before. But somehow I seem to have a need to make up for that lack, and did 2. 
This is the first one I did:
And this is the second:

I had fun with these. I'm not saying I'll use Jetties a lot in the future, but you never know.

In the meantime, check out the Square One/Purely Zentangle group on Facebook and see all the other entries for Jetties and lots of others. Square One has you going back to the basics; 
try it, you may like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.