Thursday, April 2, 2015

String Thing #86

Adele Bruno created this string 
in honor of the coming Easter holiday:
 
and asked us to use Sharyn Penna's new pattern, Well-Mooka-Z. 
You can find the step-outs here.  
The other patterns suggested are:
Well by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas
Coaster by Carole Ohl, CZT
and
CO2 by Antonine Megger

Here's my interpretation. As you may notice, I've only used a tiny bit of Well-Mooka-Z (at the top of the egg). I really like the pattern; but I just haven't mastered it yet. So I've used Coaster, CO2,and 2 variations of the original Well.
 Be sure to check out all the entries @ Tickled to Tangle, on Monday afternoon, when Adele Bruno posts them. The vast differences that can be achieved using the same tangles on the same string are truly incredible. And, if you've a mind to try a String Thing yourself, check back on Tuesday afternoon, when she offers the new ones.

3 comments :

Thanks for visiting; please leave a comment, favorable or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's how we learn and grow; and how we know someone out there is paying attention.

Have a wonderful day; see you all next time.